Location: Milwaukee, WI
Reports to: Senior Vice President, Finance and Operations
Date Prepared: July 23, 2018
The Intern role will get a view of the life full cycle of software development centered on application development. In addition to learning agile principles, they are given an opportunity to work with cross functional teams who are working collaboratively to build quality software.
Position Success Factors
- Strong interest in software development with academic or personal experience in writing software
- A passion for continuous learning and knowledge sharing
- A strong desire to be challenged by tough problems
- Have an open mind and take on the challenge of learning new things
- Participate in all work activities and functions as requested by your manager and team
- Support your team by contributing ideas, and meeting deadlines
- Working daily as part of a team that includes User Experience Designers, Product Analysts, Software Engineers, Scrum Masters, and Quality Assurance Analysts
- Hands-on learning of agile software development principles
- Mentoring by software professionals in a number of techniques for building quality software
- Hands on experience with Test Driven and Behavior Driven Development practices
- Collaboration with technical and functional staff to validate solutions for clients
- Introduction to the foundation SaaS software in health care needs to be built on
- Openness to collaboration with others
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Strong Interpersonal and communication skills (written & verbal)
- Good judgment in technical assessments and problem solving
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities
- A passion for solving technology related issues
Since 1858, Dohmen has been driven by the desire to create a more efficient, effective and easy to use health experience. As entrepreneurs, we dream big. We try new things. And we find bold new ways of realizing our vision. Today, at Red Arrow, we find and build transformative technology with the potential to transform health.
Our behavior is guided by five simple values
- Caring: We’re empathetic and respectful.
- Committed: We’re dedicated and persistent.
- Creative: We’re inventive and imaginative.
- Collaborative: We’re cooperative and share our knowledge.
- Courageous: We’re willing to risk failure over inaction.
Our values represent the spirit of our company. They keep us grounded as we work to find the future. They define who we are – how we act, how we do business, how we work with our clients and how we work with each other. They’re what make us successful. They’re what set us apart.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
How to apply
Send an email to email@example.com and include your resume.